Terms and Conditions of Website usage:
Welcome to our Website. If you continue to browse and use this Website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Ennoble Studios' relationship with you in relation to this Website. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use this website. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you do not have permission to access the website.
The term "Ennoble Studios" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of this website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document. You may not, however, use parts of this website for your own promotion purposes, such as posting adverting links.
- Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the services and the full content of this website.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not use this website's features such as comments to solely promote your products or services.
- You must not provide links to external sources that contain unrelated material (considered as spam), unlawful activities or software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation: scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without our express written consent.
If you post a comment on this website, you will be required to provide an email address. This address, along with the originating IP address will be stored on the server.