Ennoble Studios is a rising independent game development team dedicated to creating unique, fun, intense, polished and memorable gaming experiences. Through vision of quality and love for work, dedication, care and insight we are creating games that spark the imagination of gamers worldwide. We are firm believers in desktop gaming platforms, and also in values of deep gameplay that inspired us to become game developers ourselves. We strive to create those magic moments in gaming that make gaming special and valuable.
The word Ennoble is an interesting symbol for us. One meaning of the word is "Confer dignity or honour upon". The other meaning is "Give a title to someone; make someone a member of the nobility". These represent out aims for critical success on one hand and company growth as another. In the logo there is both the shield and the wings: first as a firm protector of our values and our work mindsets; the other as a symbol of creative freedom.
Ennoble Studios Values:
- We make games which our customers want, which we choose to make and which we would want to play.
- We make games for core gamers, and they appreciate our work.
- We strive for values of deep and immersive gameplay over gimmicks.
- Game development is a holistic, challenging but fun craft.
- Independent studios lead the way in innovation. The keys to impressive games are innovation and quality.
- Games are art whether they are art games or not.
Ennoble Studios Team Culture:
In Ennoble Studios we cultivate attitudes of positivity, work ethic, interpersonal respect, personal responsibility, desire for improvement, focus on the big picture, cultivating good practices and firm commitment to the project. We aim to attract people who believe in what they do, who are trustworthy and accountable and we provide a positive, productive environment. We are an agile studio with formed processes and practices. We are both strong individuals and team players dedicated to team growth.
Ennoble Studios was formed by our CEO Gru in early 2013, when he started work on his first public game project.
Gru: Ennoble grew out of my determination to start pursuing game development as my profession and my aspirations for higher quality of life and work. With no financial support, connections in the game industry, or even a team, I embarked on a journey from a visionary to game creator...
How we work:
Ennoble is a distributed game development studio. Our members from around the globe collaborate using online software tools. The focus of team collaboration is expanding each individual's talents and skills while keeping the production in a healthy flow. The project is always tightly focused on the next steps, and team members build skill in gradual fashion. Due to the nature of collaborative online work, it means having a less stable crew than studios working in the same office, and during development it's inevitable some people come and go. In this style of work, communication and time management are critical. Gru has had the privilege of working with people from various countries: UK, Ukraine, Japan, Spain, US, Germany...
On being an indie developer:
Being an independent developer takes a lot of dedication, time and risk. But can also very enjoyable, if done in the right mindset. We love the technical challenge, creative freedom, freedom in decision making and direct team communication. Developers can play with ideas more liberally and with less formal pressure bigger innovations are possible.
What makes all this possible is the availability of some incredible software tools. These tools do a good amount of heavy lifting and allow us to focus on making the game, instead of focusing on the tools. On the other hand, the game development sphere is getting more competitive and more diverse every day. The main concern of an indie team is to get noticed, so people can hear about their work and make a decision for themselves about the product.
If you like what you see:
Feel free to give us any amount of feedback, only through communication we are able to truly satisfy the wishes of players and hone our craft. You can do that with comments on our pages, on our forum, on social networks, or through this site's About section.
You are encouraged to write if you feel you have game development skills and would like to join the team. We're always looking to meet new talented individuals, and to get in contact with other developers.
Gru is my nickname, and I'm responsible for Programming and Project Management for Ennoble Studios titles. Ennoble is my creation, my brainchild. My passion has always been with games, so after being a long time gamer and after getting IT work experience I had decided to get the skills and focus my career on making games. That is how I started on my journey to create awesome inventive games. I come from a technical background, and I consider myself an engineer first, although my interests span across many fields.
If I'm not making games, I'm enjoying a good book or contemplating new ideas. Or I'm being a student of life, modeling processes and learning about the mind. Or I'm having an intense exercise session, taking a relaxing walk, or a swim. Here are a few details about my education and hobbies:
- "Major" in math and physics in high school.
- Spec.Sci - Faculty Of Electrical Engineering with high grades.
- Working experience in IT as System and Database Administrator.
- Oracle Database Administrator for high-level clients, and instructor on certified Oracle DBA course.
- Server OS Administration, OS scripting and Networking.
- Working experience on adapting open-source projects for clients.
- Working experience in Java.
- Interest in hardware & software, avid reader in and all of technology.
- Interest in the workings of the mind and the body.
- Interest in French alternative comics.
- Always exploring, trying new things and pushing new boundaries. Learning, building, dreaming, improving, optimizing!
My Bitbucket My Twitter
Please fill out the form below:
My name is David Kopnicky and at Ennoble Studios I'm responsible for visuals & style. Born in the late 70s, my childhood was blessed by the era of ZX Spectrum, the computer that started it all for me. Not long after I'd discovered computer games I started to feel a keen interest in making them. Progressing from humble beginnings of Basic, I soon went on to assembler and later on PC, Pascal and C++, all the while making steps towards CGI and digital painting, a hobby that went on to eclipse my programmer self.
I am an avid player of PC games and have chosen the platform due to the extreme flexibility it offers.
I'm Dylan, and I'm contributing music for the game from deep in the welsh mountains. All music is made on ancient Yamaha FM synths with some banging Bangra/techno influenced beats on hammerhead. My biggest influences in games OST are Technosoft (bar none)...makers of THIS:
Thunderforce IV - Stand up Against Myself
And various bands ranging from Soundgarden to the Swans
Im also a massive fan of Jesus Christ !
Check out my real world track here My Space .
Im also working on G.M.O.S.S.E here.
I occasionally make stuff like this game, and this game.
I'm a 3D modeler at Ennoble Studios. I was born in Spain but currently I'm living in Osaka, Japan. Although I have been working for six years as software analyst/developer, my main hobby since 2002 is 3D design. I started with the Half-Life Engine making levels for games like Half-Life, Counter-Strike, Team Fortress Classic... Nowadays I'm mostly focused on the 3D models design in high and low resolution. I'm interested in all aspects of game production and each day I spend about 1 hour seeing gaming videos because of that.
This is my online portfolio: www.venox.net
Alex aka Deathrey
Self-taught 3D artist with a great passion for working in computer games industry.
Work on multiple Steam-released games, consultation on big projects. Industry-scale coffee consumption.
- High-Poly, Low-Poly modelling
- Texture baking
- Realistic and stylized texturing
- Basic rigging and animation
Terms and conditions of Website usage:
The term “Ennoble Studios” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document. You may not, however, use parts of this website for your own promotion purposes, such as posting adverting links.
- Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the services and the full content of this website.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without our express written consent.